Gartner Catalyst Conference 2018 offers an abundance of how-to advice across a broad range of technical topics, focusing on the accelerating technology challenges of digital business. This one-of-a-kind learning experience delivers drill-down content and proactive guidance that you won’t find anywhere else, for every technical role and responsibility.
At Gartner Catalyst, we’ll be demonstrating how NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud.
Join Our Solution Provider Session
Speaker: Anthony Lye, SVP & GM Cloud Data Services, NetApp
Date/Time: Tuesday, August 21 | 10:45 – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Grand Hall B
Companies that use data to disrupt new markets are seeing top-line revenue growth and greater customer satisfaction than their less-able peers. Whether you’re an IT manager looking to operate an app in the cloud, a data scientist working with big data, or a cloud architect building new capabilities, NetApp® Cloud Data Services provides you with enterprise-class solutions on the leading cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud. Learn how you can accelerate your digital transformation.
During the event, stop by booth #211 to meet our experts, view a demo, and grab some swag. Learn how our new NetApp Cloud Volumes Services can help you in the following ways.
- Get more from your cloud applications running in the cloud – any of the major clouds – faster
- Achieve extreme performance for your business-critical needs, from enterprise applications to big data, machine learning, and AI workloads
- Speed up your development cycles with advanced data management capabilities (instance workspace clones, built-in protection, and tolls integration)
- Achieve world class applications capabilities with the flexibility of the cloud; consume what you need, when you need it
- Bring your file-based dataset closer to the cloud services your business requires, such as big data, AI, and ML
We look forward to seeing you at Gartner Catalyst 2018. Inspire Innovation in the Cloud.