It’s our favorite time of year here at NetApp SolidFire. The flowers are blooming, birds are chirping … it’s event season! Next week (April 17-20), we head to Austin, TX for DockerCon 2017.
We’ve partnered with Docker to solve for persistent data. Enterprises trust NetApp for persistent Docker data with the Certified NetApp Docker Volume Plugin (nDVP). Available on the Docker Store, the nDVP is Docker-certified for stability and security and is one of the first storage plug-ins which supports SolidFire, ONTAP, and E-Series.
NetApp SolidFire has proven solutions with Docker Datacenter on FlexPod. Together with Docker and Cisco, we’ve built a Cisco Validated Design (CVD) FlexPod converged infrastructure for continuous integration/continuous deployment (CICD), cloud applications, and cloud-native microservices.
Come see us in booth #G24 to learn more about how we’ve solved for persistent data, and be sure to join the conversation on Slack.
More ways to engage at DockerCon:
- Attend our Ecosystem session on Tuesday, April 18 from 4:35 p.m.-4:55 p.m. in Ecosystem 1. Presented by Garrett Mueller (@innergy), we’ll provide a look at the industry’s approach to container technology, how it’s coming together so far, and where we go from here.
- Schedule a time to meet with us about all the ways we’re solving for persistent data. We’ll have experts and executives available to answer all of your questions.
- Tweet Amy Lewis (@CommsNinja) to be on a new episode of PopUpTechTalks, the show by and for technologists
- Visit our booth (#G24) to learn more about how NetApp integrations with ecosystem partners like Docker, Rancher, Mesosphere, OpenShift, and JFrog. While you’re there, snap a selfie showing all of the languages and integrations you’re fluent in and tweet using#CodeOn.
- Come see us in booth #G24 to get the latest release of theSolidFire socks and pick up new stickers to bedazzle your laptop with.
- Follow us on Twitter (@SolidFire,@NetApp, and @NetAppPub) for full event coverage, and make sure to tag us in your photos on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Join ourSlack team, and let us know what you’ll publish at thePub, NetApp’s developer and open-source community
See you in Austin!