Like-minded and outspoken in their passion for all things NetApp, the NetApp A-Team members leverage social media to tell their stories – what worked, what didn’t, what they like, and what they think NetApp and other IT vendors can be doing better.
They also share their day-to-day, hands-on product experiences with NetApp executives and subject matter experts, and this candid feedback helps shape decisions made regarding NetApp’s product roadmap.
The Top 10 Reasons the A-Team Has Serious Cred in the Data Center
We know the A-Team thinks NetApp is cool, but here’s why you should listen to them:
- There’s more than 150 years of NetApp experience among team members.
- They’ve completed 100+ FlexPod and clustered Data ONTAP (cDOT) installs, and they can migrate data from 7-Mode to cDOT in their sleep.
- They no longer use banned terms like “NetApps”, “filers”, and “c-mode.”
- When out for breakfast, they (mostly Glenn D.) can’t order waffles without thinking about WAFL, and they don’t take coffee into the data center.
- They’ve earned countless certifications from NetApp, Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, and other industry leaders (Pete Y. makes sure they pass!).
- The team owns and supports more than a dozen technical blogs with posts covering data management and other related topics.
- They ALL have serious OCD when it comes to cabling.
- There’s an unusually high number of craft beer brewers on the team, and all members have an unlimited capacity to consume said beer.
- Many of them possess mad skills on the foosball table.
- All partake in the random, casual deletion of files because they KNOW they can get them back instantly.
Meet the NetApp A-Team
Check out the SlideShare below to get to know the members of the A-Team. Look for expanded bios in their blog posts right here on NetApp’s Blog. Follow them on Twitter, check out their personal blogs, and share what’s on your mind.