It’s fair to say we live in a heavily data-oriented world. To be data-driven requires the right data infrastructure, data services, and data insights—all in the right place at the right time. It’s no wonder why we feel exhausted and stuck with what new technical solution we should adopt and what we need to keep. Over 50% of data-driven digital transformation efforts are slowed and halted because of application technical debt, lack of technical readiness, or fear of interrupting quarterly performance.
Don’t be the 50%.
At Gartner Catalyst, head on over to the NetApp booth. We will be there to listen to your questions and point you in the direction you’ve been searching for. Become more operationally efficient, provide a better customer experience, and experience the new data-centric products and services that actually do what they say they’ll do with NetApp. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been up to with our capabilities proven to:
- Fuel your data-driven innovation on the world’s biggest cloud
- Modernize IT
- Bring the power of the cloud to every part of your business
- Create a seamless hybrid multcloud experience
Meet the Data Fabric Experts
Gartner Catalyst offers you the opportunity to connect with NetApp through our seven in-booth demos, take part in our SPIN IT TO WIN IT Challenge, join us in our speaking sessions, and speak 1:1 with our data experts who are ready to discuss your pain points and business goals.
Discover alongside NetApp how to:
- Move to the cloud 10X faster.
- Deploy and scale workloads with 3X higher performance.
- Bring your public cloud experience on premises and free your developers to build anywhere.
- Extend with persistent storage on any of the world’s biggest clouds.
- Manage, use, and pay for cloud how you want it.
Speaking Session with DreamWorks’ Skottie Miller
From the studio that brought you Shrek, Kung Fu Panda,Trolls and How to Train Your Dragon, DreamWorks’ Scott Miller, Technology Fellow, Systems Infrastructure is here to talk about the challenges DreamWorks faces along with the innovations from NetApp that help accelerate the studio’s data driven environment.
- Session Title: DreamWorks Accelerates Transformation with NetApp
- Speaker: Skottie Miller, Senior Technologist, DreamWorks Feature Animation
- Date: Monday, August 12th
- Time: 3:30–4:15 p.m.
- Location: Marriott 1, Marriot Marquis
Join us in this 10-minute demo TechLive Session with Q&A to follow as we discover how to migrate more workloads to the cloud faster with NetApp Cloud Data Services.
- Session Title: Migrate more workloads to the cloud faster with NetApp Cloud Data Services
- Speaker: Jeff Whitaker, Senior Product Marketing Manager, NetApp
- Date: Monday, August 13th
- Time: 1:00–1:20 p.m.
- Location: TechLive Theater 1
Don’t forget, we have seven demos for you to check out, so you’ll definitely want to stop by and visit us at booth #301. We can’t wait to see you in San Diego!