Ignite is Microsoft’s biggest show of the year, attracting more than 26,000 IT professionals who are looking for the latest insights and trends to support their digital transformation initiatives. Maybe we’re biased, but we think that Azure NetApp Files is one of the biggest draws for attendees. Here are a few reasons why the NetApp booth #1047 is a great place to begin your Ignite experience.
Last year we introduced Azure NetApp Files (the new Microsoft Azure service built by NetApp) to the world at Microsoft Ignite. It was a hit. Our demo stations and presentation areas were packed with customers and Microsoft account teams who wanted to know how Azure NetApp Files could accelerate Azure cloud adoption for any applications that rely on NFS and SMB file shares–even your mission critical applications!
Accelerating Migrations to Azure
In the past 12 months a lot has changed. Azure NetApp Files has moved from preview into GA and is now available in Azure regions across the globe. We are seeing customers accelerate their cloud-first mandates by months (in some cases, years) as they confidently move their file shares, SAP landscapes, high-performance computing and other business-critical applications into Azure.
A Personal Invitation for a Test Drive (and a pair of funky socks)
But don’t take my word for it. If you are attending Ignite, I invite you to stop by the NetApp booth #1047 and take a look at Azure NetApp Files for yourself. We have a fun Azure NetApp Files “Spin It to Win It” challenge where you can try to clock the fastest time setting up an Azure enterprise-ready NFS/SMB environment (HINT: it is sub one minute). We’ll give you a pair of cool NetApp socks (or a T-Shirt) just for trying, and whoever achieves the best time of the day will win a daily prize (a JBL Pulse 3 Speaker).
But There’s More–A Personalized Journey for You and Another Giveaway
NetApp will be showcasing several data management solutions designed specifically for Azure. To make your visit to our booth meaningful, we will help you discover the right product station based on your personal interests or needs. And, if you bundle a visit to our Azure NetApp Files demo station with a visit to ANY one of our other product stations, you will walk away with a portable power bank–perfect for keeping all your mobile devices fully charged.
Here are the solutions we are featuring:
- NetApp Cloud Insights – a cloud infrastructure monitoring tool that gives you visibility across your complete infrastructure to monitor, troubleshoot and optimize your resources, including public clouds and private data centers;
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP for Azure – extends your ONTAP Enterprise Data Management from on-premises into Azure. Move data seamlessly to Azure and back to your data center and hybrid environments using the same enterprise storage features you already use today;
- NetApp Kubernetes Service – a Kubernetes-as-a-service offering that targets hybrid and multi-cloud deployments, enabling you to create Kubernetes clusters that are scalable, ready for production and managed from a single set of controls;
- NetApp SaaS Backup – a secure, web-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that backs up your Microsoft Office 365 data to specific destinations.
The session catalog for Microsoft Ignite is now live, and there are several sessions that will do a deep dive into Azure NetApp Files, sharing both use cases and customer experience:
- THR3164 – Migrate more workloads to Azure, faster, with Azure NetApp Files
- THR3163 – Expand SAP on Azure deployments with Azure NetApp Files
- BRK3163 – Run your most demanding enterprise file workloads with Azure NetApp Files
- BRK3120 – Learn how to run network-attached storage workflows in Azure
- BRK3189 – Architecting SAP landscapes with demanding performance requirements on Azure
- THR2175 – Using HPC Cache to reduce latency
Simply click here to add any of these sessions to your calendar.
Join Us for Happy Hour and a 1:1 VIP Meeting
We’ll be featuring drinks and appetizers most days, including Monday from 4:00-7:00 and Tuesday/Wednesday from 3:30-6:00. Our VIP Reception at BB King’s on Tuesday evening from 7:00 to 11:00 is open to any customer or partner who schedules a 1:1 VIP meeting with us. Our VIP Meetings program matches you with a NetApp executive and/or technical guru who will focus specifically on a question or challenge you have. Over the past nine years we have run 9,000 meetings with an average satisfaction ranking of 4.5 (out of 5) from participants. Don’t miss the opportunity to receive this highly individualized experience. Space is limited and ALWAYS sells out. Request your 1:1 meeting today.
The Daily Draw
Everyone who stops by NetApp Booth #1047 will be entered into a daily draw to win a cool (no pun intended) Dyson Hot/Cool Fan.
We’re pretty excited about Ignite this year and we hope you are too. Make certain to stop by our booth #1047 and learn how NetApp, together with Microsoft, can help you reach your Azure cloud-first mandate faster and with greater confidence. While we’re at it, let’s also have some fun together along the way.