The media and entertainment technology industry is different from others. Relatively small when compared with other global specialist markets, M&E feels like family. And like most families, we have members who have been around for 40 years or more, are constantly learning new technologies, and are providing historical perspective and mentoring to younger folks as they come in. Although we vendors compete for your business, we also understand that it’s a small world, and building bridges rather than burning them goes a long way toward everyone’s mutual success.
This year, our annual family reunion—NAB—was canceled. Although we missed the opportunity to see old friends and colleagues, to shake hands with new business partners and customers, and to show off new products and capabilities, we can still get together and help one another as we always do. Instead of going to Las Vegas, we’re bringing our show presence to you. We’ve created some special virtual experiences that will enable us to connect—almost like being with us in Las Vegas.
Request a Virtual VIP Meeting
One of the benefits of attending a show like NAB is that all the subject matter experts are there, and you can meet with them to discuss your goals and the challenges of producing and distributing content. To make sure that still happens, we’ve created a virtual conference center where you can request a meeting and indicate the topics you’d like to cover. You can discuss anything from a general update of our media offerings to specific project objectives or product capabilities. We’ll arrange the web conference and provide experts at a time that fits your schedule. Spaces are limited, so sign up today!
Visit the NetApp Virtual Booth on June 2
We also want to give you an opportunity to discover the products and solutions that you would have seen in our booth, so we’ve created the NetApp NAB Virtual Experience Webcast. On June 2 at 11 a.m. Pacific Time, you can join us for a 60-minute virtual experience. You’ll be able to pose questions to our experts during the webcast, and we’ll respond in real time and by email.
During this novel experience, you’ll:
- Watch a keynote video conversation between George Kurian, NetApp CEO, and Kate Swanborg, senior vice president of Technology Communications and Strategic Alliances at DreamWorks Animation.
- Discover how NetApp can help you create a data fabric for media that provides universal access to content and the performance to support every stage in the workflow.
- Learn how NetApp® ONTAP®, E-Series storage systems, and StorageGRID® solutions can help you make your content unstoppable, accelerate your creative processes, and engage audiences in new ways.
- See how integrated solutions from NetApp partners are changing the game for all types of media workflows. Demonstrations and presentations will include:
- NetApp E-Series all-flash NVMe storage with Pixit Media
- NetApp ONTAP high-performance cloud and data management with Primestream
- NetApp StorageGRID object storage supporting private cloud editing with Arvato and Adobe Premiere
- Building your data fabric with ASE-IT and the complete NetApp portfolio
- Combining StorageGRID as a cost-effective private cloud with Varnish Software for accelerated performance of attached storage
We hope to see you at the NetApp “booth” again this year. In the meantime, visit the NetApp M&E webpage to learn more about our best-in-class solutions for all media requirements and workflows.