Come and see NetApp at Booth G15 in the Expo at AWS Summit London, ExCel Centre on Wednesday, May 8. We’re showing lots of cool demos and holding a raffle for a fun prize (stop by to enter the raffle). Chat with our cloud experts about persistent storage for Kubernetes, migrating to the cloud, cost optimization in AWS, and more!
We’re excited that AWS Summit 2019 is here. As a longtime partner of AWS, NetApp is proud to be a gold sponsor this year. For many years, NetApp has been a sponsor at re:Invent and at AWS Summits all around the world. We’ve had great interaction with customers new and old about the future of cloud data management strategies and migrations to AWS cloud.
Why is NetApp at AWS Summit?
AWS and NetApp have worked together for the better part of a decade providing data management, protection, and mobility solutions to our customers. Through the AWS Marketplace, NetApp provides a portfolio of data management solutions for enterprise workloads encompassing:
- Data migration
- Data protection
- Running databases, high performance compute, and analytics workloads on AWS
- Block and file storage services for AWS
- Data management capabilities for cloud native applications
What kinds of solutions will we be showcasing at Summit?
- Enterprise-performance data management services for your cloud workloads
- Spinning up copies of production data in seconds
- Migrating your data to AWS from anywhere
- Centralization of file services
- The simplest way to deploy and manage a Kubernetes cluster in AWS
- Monitoring and tracking performance and cloud spend for all your workloads
Our cloud solutions team will be at AWS Summit booth G15 to answer questions based on real-world experience. We’re showing demos of our cloud data management solutions for AWS and how they can help you improve your cloud journey!