Next Thursday, April 23, NetApp will kick-off a digital event designed to bring all that you love about INSIGHT right to your home office, kitchen table, or favorite sofa.
Registration is free for everyone, so sign up today!
As a member of the NetApp A-Team, I had the opportunity to get a peak at some of the behind the scenes planning and content. Here are the top three things you don’t want to miss.
The Main Stage
Tune in at 10:00am (CET) sharp to hear from CEO George Kurian and a number of other key NetApp leaders including SVP of Worldwide Field Operations Alex Wallner, and SVP & GM of Public Cloud Anthony Lye. Customer stories will be featured throughout the presentations, and we’ll hear about NetApp’s response to COVID-19 for its customers, partners, and employees.
I want to give a special shout-out to two big supporters of the A-Team, Ingo Fuchs and Matt Watts. Ingo will cover all things DevOps, and Matt leads a popular Mega Session, the Innovation Hour. Hint: demos, demos, demos!
On Demand Breakout Sessions Recorded in Three Languages!
For the first time ever, NetApp is offering breakout sessions in multiple languages: English, French, and German. With over 80 on-demand sessions to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Access to the breakouts begins at 11:00am CET. Check out the Technical Sessions Catalog in advance to line up your top choices. Here’s my list:
- 1306-2-DE Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Demystified – presented in German
- 5016-2 Configuring HCI with the NetApp Deployment Engine
- 9026-1 Azure NetApp Files | Migrate to the un-migratable: Running complex file workloads in Azure
- 4108-2 NetApp Verified Architectures for private cloud
- 1294-2-DE Running Production Applications in Azure Using Azure NetApp Files – presented in German
- 9006-2 Veeam is getting NASty – Unleashing NAS backup, v10 and more – this session features fellow A-Team members Adam Bergh, Veeam’s Global NetApp Alliance Architect, and Veeam Senior Global Techologist Michael Cade
- 1508-2 What’s new with NetApp HCI – new entry level system and protection domains deep dive and roadmap discussion
NetAppU is offering prep sessions for two exams: the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) ONTAP exam, and the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud (NCHC) Administrator exam. Like the breakout sessions, they’ll be offered in three languages. You can find the listings in the catalog here. And that’s not all. During each session, NetAppU will give out 10 free exam vouchers!
NetApp certifications open doors for those who earn them, so take advantage of this great opportunity. Not convinced? Fellow A-Team member Pete Ybarra (aka @CertiPete), NetApp Field Technical Consultant for Tech Data, has been talking and writing about this for years – here’s a small sample of his work:
- NetApp University Training and Certification for Partners: The Smart Path to Success
- Why NetApp Certification Should Matter to You!
I think this will be an exciting event, with many new ways of consuming information. Registration is free for everyone, sign up today!
Stay healthy and safe, and I’ll see you virtually at the NetApp INSIGHT Digital Event.