Today NetApp announced the new EF570 all-flash array and E5700 hybrid flash systems. These NetApp® systems provide the industry’s best price/performance for both IOPS and MB/s, and they are the first NVMe-enabled enterprise class systems available in the market. In addition, a new NetApp Converged Infrastructure Solution for Data Analytics was announced, as well as new and enhanced SANtricity® software.
The new systems provide:
- Extreme performance
- 1M IOPS and 21GBps throughput
- Sub-100 microsecond latency
- Support for 100Gb NVMe over InfiniBand
- Unmatched value
- Proven simplicity
- Modern, on-box, browser-based GUI
- Full suite of APIs and application plug-ins
- Fourth-generation all-flash-optimized system
New and enhanced software includes:
- NetApp Converged Infrastructure Solution for Data Analytics brings together the latest storage, networking, and server technologies in a pretested, prevalidated reference architecture to help simplify deployment of Splunk environments.
- SANtricity Cloud Connector enables Data Fabric capabilities by providing cost-effective backup and recovery to the cloud from E/EF-Series systems; now provides Amazon S3, NetApp StorageGRID®, and NetApp AltaVault™
- SANtricity 11.4 features security enhancements such as role-based access control and audit log, Active Directory support, and an external key manager.
- SANtricity System Manager manages EF570 and E5700 Series systems from any location, at any time, through an easy-to-use, on-box, web-based interface.
Getting value and insights quickly for performance-sensitive workloads such as data analytics, critical databases, and video surveillance can differentiate your organization from the competition. These new systems and software can turbocharge access to your data so you can derive value faster.