SUNNYVALE, Calif.-June 16,2011-NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that it wasrecognized by Everything Channel in CRN’s new Virtualization 100list. Featuring the top 100 vendors in the virtualization space asidentified by the editorial staff of CRN, the list serves as the defacto resource by which VARs can begin to evaluate the bestvirtualization products for their business. NetApp was named to theVirtualization 100 for its success in helping resellers transforminto service providers by giving them the products and servicesthat help them drive their business and support theircustomers.
- The CRN Virtualization 100 list highlights the most compellingvirtualization vendors and solutions that best meet the growingneeds of the channel. These featured vendors were selected based ontheir ability to help VARs transform themselves into serviceproviders and help organizations and enterprises take advantage ofthe ease, flexibility, scalability, elasticity, and cost savingsthat virtualization offers.
- NetApp was chosen for this list for its ability to helpresellers and service providers enable their customers to takeadvantage of the ease, flexibility, scalability, elasticity, andcost savings that leveraging virtualization offers. A sample of theVirtualization 100 is featured in the May 23 issue of CRNMagazine and online at www.crn.com.
- Kelley Damore, vice president, editorial director,Everything Channel
“From server to storage to desktop virtualization, this technologywill become a mainstay for businesses large and small and one ofthe more profitable technologies for VARs to integrate and sell.The Virtualization 100 list showcases the best virtualizationtechnology solutions to help VARs navigate the virtualizationlandscape and determine which vendor is best suited to meet theirunique needs.”
- Todd Palmer, vice president of Americas Channels,NetApp
“NetApp helps our partners grow their business by giving them thebest tools and resources to support their customers. Virtualizationis a foundational technology in the modern data center, and it’s anhonor to be recognized in the Virtualization 100 list for ourleadership in arming our partners with what they need to help theircustomers get the most value out of their IT infrastructures.”
- Follow NetApp on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NetApp
- Join NetApp on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NetApp
- View NetApp videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/NetAppTV
- Connect with NetApp on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=111681
- Discuss this news in the NetApp Community, where you canexchange thoughts and ideas on a variety of topics with ourcommunity members. Join now at communities.netapp.com.
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focusedevents, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketingservices. With over 30 years of experience and engagement,Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to executeintegrated solutions for technology executives managing partnerrecruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order toaccelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company.To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at www.everythingchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter attwitter.com/everythingchnl.
About United Business MediaLimited
UBM (UBM.L) focuses on two principal activities: worldwideinformation distribution, targeting and monitoring; and, thedevelopment and monetization of B2B communities and markets. UBM’sbusinesses inform markets and serve professional commercialcommunities-from doctors to game developers, from journalists tojewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists-with integratedevents, online, print and business information products. Our 6,500staff in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teamsthat serve these communities, bringing buyers and sellers together,helping them to do business and their markets to work effectivelyand efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com.
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutionsthat deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate businessbreakthroughs. Discover our passion for helping companies aroundthe world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
NetApp PR Hotline
Ph: (408) 822-3287
NetApp, the NetApp logo, and Go further, faster are trademarks orregistered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/orother countries. All other brands or products are trademarks orregistered trademarks of their respective owners and should betreated as such. The use of the word “partner” or “partnership”does not imply a legal partnership between NetApp and any othercompany.