If you’re a NetApp partner, this is your last chance to attend this year’s technical conference at NetApp Insight Berlin. Our conference theme this year, Change the World with Data, offers a unique opportunity to dive deep into the trends and technology shaping the future of data management. You’ll learn from NetApp engineers and IT innovators how to build a data-centric organization that enables new customer touchpoints, fosters innovation, and optimizes operations. Choose from more than 200 technical sessions, participate in self-paced Hands-On Labs, earn NetApp® Certifications at no cost and see exciting new technology in action.
Here is our quick guide to help you maximize your experience at NetApp Insight on November 13 – 15, Berlin.
With the launch of this year’s NetApp Unified Partner Program, we’ve put an emphasis on rewarding partners who sell into strategic product categories such as modernizing storage and data management for their clients, building next-generation data centers, and harnessing the power of the hybrid cloud. The following breakout sessions will help you expand upon our product categories:
- Lower Your TCO with an All-Flash Storage (session 13679-2). Learn why all flash improves the economics of your data center with real-world examples showing the true value of NetApp all-flash storage and the enhanced user experience that it provides.
- NetApp IT: Data Center Strategies to Enable Digital Transformation (session 15885-1). Join this peer-to-peer explanation about how NetApp IT enables digital transformation with data center strategies that incorporate ONTAP® All Flash FAS systems to save power, cooling, and space and NetApp Private Storage and ONTAP Cloud to leverage the public cloud while retaining control of data.
- NetApp IT: Real-World IT Efficiencies with Flash, ONTAP, OCI, AVA, StorageGRID, NPS (session 15891-2). Learn about the business results of running a global enterprise on NetApp technology. From being cloud ready to data compliant to prepared for a disaster, NetApp technology is at the heart of our stable, reliable IT data management environment.
- Data-Centric Security in a Hybrid Cloud World (session 16337-1). Whether for a public, private, or hybrid cloud, NetApp offers solutions to meet your needs. You can augment these solutions with partner products to offer enhanced security.
- Converged Systems Advisor: Simplify Operations with Cloud-Based Lifecycle Management for FlexPod (session 17349-2). NetApp Converged Systems Advisor provides FlexPod customers with cloud-based management capabilities that reduce the time and expertise required to validate and manage FlexPod® converged infrastructures. Converged Systems Advisor for FlexPod enables IT teams to consistently monitor, maintain compliance, and report about the full-stack (hardware, firmware, and hypervisor) converged infrastructure.
Insight Central and Hands-On Labs
Insight Central offers you the opportunity to interact and see exciting new technology in action at the solutions expo and hone your skills through Hands-On Labs. With more than 60 booths in the Insight Central, check out these exhibit highlights:
- NetApp Partner Solutions. Learn more about our partner solutions and global programs.
- Amplify Your Success! Partner Programs and Enablement. Learn about the NetApp partner enablement programs and assets, along with installation, professional, and support certifications, available today to amplify your NetApp business.
- NetApp Promotions. Learn about global offers that accelerate the sales cycle and help customers migrate to flash, embrace the cloud, and derive more value from their data.
- NetApp University: Learn. Build. Grow. Learn more about how NetApp University provides innovative learning solutions that empower you to achieve outstanding results in today’s data-driven world.
To get the best value of your time, we recommend the following Hands-On Labs:
- Using OnCommand Insight for Enterprise and Cloud Monitoring (hands-on lab 30808-1). This lab illustrates the performance-reporting and capacity-planning features of OnCommand® Insight. The lab offers activities that allow you to identify issues and determine root causes, plan usage, check configurations, plan changes, and deliver business reports to management.
- Basic Concepts for NetApp ONTAP 9 (hands-on lab 30819-1). This lab introduces the fundamental concepts of NetApp ONTAP 9. Users configure a two-node cluster running as a high-availability (HA) pair; provision aggregates, SVMs, LIFs, volumes, LUNs, protocols, and namespaces; and use Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux clients to access the storage using CIFS, NFS, and iSCSI.
- NetApp HCI in Action: Simplified Storage Administration Through vSphere (hands-on lab 30834-1). This lab first offers a video demonstration of the NetApp Deployment Engine, which configures the NetApp HCI solution in minutes. After watching the video, you log in to the environment and perform some common operational tasks through the vCenter UI. The lab demonstrates how the SolidFire® vCenter Plug-In enables simplified administration of QoS performance guarantees so you can provision, manage, and monitor SolidFire storage without leaving the vSphere client.
- Maintain FlexPod Compliance and Reporting with Converged Systems Advisor (hands-on lab 30885-1). This lab introduces Converged Systems Advisor, an automated tool for capturing and validating FlexPod configuration data, and key product capabilities.
The right certifications are essential to serving your clients’ needs. In these interactive sessions, you review sample questions designed to focus your preparation on relevant content to pass the test. The sessions also provide a self-assessment on whether you are prepared to take the exam. We recommend the following sessions:
- NCIE-Data Protection ONTAP Certification Preparation (certification 17330-1). Get prepared for the NCIE-Data Protection ONTAP exam (NS0-512). With this interactive session, you review sample questions designed to focus your preparation on the relevant content.
- NCDA ONTAP Certification Preparation (certification 18564-1). Get prepared for the NCDA NetApp ONTAP exam (NS0-158).
- NCSA Hybrid Cloud Certification Preparation (certification 18566-1). Get prepared for the NetApp Certified Storage Associate Hybrid Cloud (NCSA-HC) exam (NS0-146).
If you’re attending NetApp Insight Berlin, see more fun facts about Berlin here. If you can’t attend, follow our twitter at @NetAppInsight or visit our web site http://www.netapp-insight.com for upcoming activities.
You can learn how to use the Session Scheduler and view technical descriptions and session information in the Event Catalog and Schedule Builder Overview.