“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” James Cash Penney, Founder of JC Penney Stores
We’re talking about business. Your business. A new NetApp fiscal quarter is upon us and we are announcing a host of program updates designed to help you grow your business that include:
- Reward for performance, regardless of business model
- Extra credit for selling products in high growth areas
- Incentives to sell to new customers
- Training and enablement
- Simple to use drive demand offerings
- Easy to find, relevant sales and technical content
- Unified Partner Program Alignment with NetApp Data Fabric Strategy – When you become a Hybrid Cloud Integrator or Public Cloud Integrator, you will be recognized and rewarded for your NetApp cloud practice, whether you deliver NetApp solutions to customers with traditional on-premise, hybrid and cloud solutions.
- Updated Incentives – The compelling and successful Net New Incentive offers 10% rewards for HCI and Flash deals and 5% for others.
- New Business Capabilities – The new Hybrid Cloud Integrator Specialization provides partners with a way to demonstrate their ability to deliver Data Fabric solutions.
- Partner Connect – A new experience designed to help our customers, prospects, and sales teams discover partner expertise and connect with partners. We encourage you to earn business capabilities and be eligible for inclusion on Partner Connect.
- Streamlined Program – We’re simplifying the partner program by retiring the Silver program level and encouraging Silver level partners to achieve Gold along with all the accompanying benefits. With retirement of the Silver level, Registered level partners will be able to access the baseline training for the Unified program.
- NetApp University Updates – The NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional 100 (NATSP) course will be available online in early Q2FY19. Partners will be able to take the course whenever and wherever is convenient, no travel needed. With this option, all training required for the Gold level in the Unified Program is now available online.
- Updated Partner Enablement Guide – There’s a new version of the NetApp Partner Enablement Guide. This comprehensive guide helps you get started with NetApp through role-based enablement plans.
- Partner Hub – Serves up a “view” and content based on your persona and geographical location. Logon and verify your profile today!
- New Ways to Drive Demand – Flexible, simple and free demand generation offerings help create awareness, drive demand and generate leads by demonstrating the value of NetApp solutions and accelerating your customers’ digital transformation.
We value our partners and the relationships we’ve built. We’ve designed the NetApp Unified Partner Program to empower you to learn, grow and succeed. Be sure to use all the tools and resources available to you.
NetApp Partners can access the full announcement and updated Unified Partner Program information, including program and incentive guides, in the Partner Program Collection on Partner Hub.