Become inspired when you participate at the NetApp Insight™ conference for storage and data professionals, from December 3 to 5, 2018, in Barcelona, Spain.
This year, our technical conference is in an ideal location to inspire innovation. Barcelona is often associated with many well-known, innovative artists like Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso, and Antoni Gaudí, who pioneered new kinds of art and architecture. For example, Gaudí is renowned for his unique architectural style. He was known to be inspired by nature to create and to build innovative, modern architectural designs. Just visit the Church of the Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, or Park Güell to see what I mean.
But it’s not just the conference location that’s inspiring. At NetApp Insight, you will be inspired by the new ideas and technology to design innovative solutions that help change the world with data. This event offers a wide range of inspiring activities for both partners and customers who are working to unleash the full potential of data in their organizations.
You will find it all at NetApp Insight: more than 100 technical sessions, self-paced hands-on labs, no-cost NetApp certifications, and demonstrations of new technology. And don’t forget the compelling industry speakers, networking with other IT professionals, amazing entertainment, and more!
With all that NetApp Insight offers, it can be challenging to decide where to spend your time. To make it easier, here we outline a recommended set of activities that are designed to help you get the most from NetApp Insight in Barcelona.
Join Engaging Sessions
This year, NetApp Insight is all about data-driven outcomes. Learn from the experts about how to inspire innovation with clouds, how to build clouds to accelerate new services, and how customers can modernize their IT architecture with cloud-connected flash:
- Don’t miss our three new spotlight sessions that offer deep dives into the NetApp® products, solutions, and services that lead and support your data-driven journey.
- Attend your choice of more than 100 unique breakout sessions that feature NetApp solutions, customer case studies, best practices, tools, and innovations.
- Participate in intimate, relaxed opportunities where you can discuss technical topics, learn, and network in Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions and in the Data Visionary Theater at NetApp Insight Central, including:
- Voice of the Architect: HCI or Traditional Storage Design for VMware?
- MetroCluster: Continuous Availability for Business-Critical Applications
- Consume Your Infrastructure with NetApp HCI: A Look at Customer Cases and Benefits
- Introduction to NetApp StorageGRID and Exploring Object Storage Use Cases
- New and Improved Management Services for NetApp HCI and SolidFire
- BoF: Day-Zero Configuration Best Practices
- Reducing Risk with SVM-DR for VMware Storage MetroCluster Environments
- Streamlining Your AI Adventure: Learning from NetApp’s Data-Driven Transformation
Interact at Insight Central and Get Certified at the Hands-On Labs
This technical conference not only offers a great educational foundation, but it also gives you and your employees an opportunity to interact with the partner team at NetApp Insight Central. And you can hone your skills through certification exams.
Visit our partner-focused booths for a chance to win $100 gift certificates for the NetApp Gear Store on-site and to get more information about:
- Partner Enablement and Education. Amplify your success. Learn about NetApp partner enablement programs and assets, along with Implementation Services, Professional Services, and Support Services Certification, all designed to help you advance your business.
- Data Visionary Loyalty Program. Learn about promotions and offerings that help customers derive more value from their data. Accelerate the sales cycle and help your customers migrate to flash and embrace the cloud.
- NetApp University. Build. Grow. NetApp University provides innovative learning solutions that empower you to achieve outstanding results in today’s data-driven world.
- Partner Connect. Get the visibility that you deserve. Partner Connect promotes partner solutions and expertise to NetApp customers and to sales teams, and it helps them find the right vendor for their business. Stop by our booth and see whether you qualify for promotion on Partner Connect.
- Partner Hub. Are you taking advantage of the Partner Hub for the most current sales tools, assets, and free demand-generation campaigns? Visit the partner marketing team to learn how.
There’s nothing like hands-on learning to make lasting connections to real-world scenarios. Go at your own pace with support from on-site professionals. To make the most of your time at NetApp Insight, we recommend the following hands-on labs:
- 5102-2—Hands-On Lab: Cloud Volumes Service with Cloud Sync. This lab illustrates how to deploy cloud-native file storage for extreme performance by using NetApp Cloud Volumes Service. The lab shows you how to shift file services, analytics, databases, and DevOps to the cloud provider of your choice, and it highlights how you gain superior levels of performance and advanced data management.
- 5111-2—Hands-On Lab: NetApp HCI in Action: Simplified Storage Administration Through vSphere. This lab first offers a video demonstration of the NetApp Deployment Engine that configures the NetApp HCI solution in minutes. After the video, you log in to the environment and perform some common operational tasks through the vCenter UI. This lab demonstrates how the NetApp SolidFire® vCenter Plug-In (VCP) simplifies administration of quality-of-service (QoS) performance guarantees so that you can provision, manage, and monitor NetApp HCI storage without leaving the vSphere client.
- 5116-2—Hands-On Lab: Storage Tiering in the Cloud with NetApp FabricPool. FabricPool is a NetApp Data Fabric technology that enables automated tiering of data to low-cost object storage tiers either on the premises or in the cloud. In this lab, you will use FabricPool to reclaim space on your NetApp ONTAP® software-based storage system by shifting cold data to object storage in the cloud. By shifting cold data, you free up space on primary storage so that active workloads can make better use of it.
Attend Preparation Sessions to Get Certified
NetApp certification validates professional skills that both advance your career and help you provide essential services to your customers. All NetApp certification exams are offered free of charge at NetApp Insight, including the new Hybrid Cloud Architect and Hybrid Cloud Administrator certifications. In the Certification Preparation interactive sessions, you review sample questions that help you focus your preparation on relevant content to pass your certification exam or exams. The sessions also provide a self-assessment to help determine whether you’re prepared to take the exam. We recommend the following sessions:
- 1275-1—NCIE-Data Protection ONTAP Certification Preparation. Get prepared for the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE)–Data Protection ONTAP exam (NS0-513).
- 1276-1—NCIE-SAN ONTAP Certification Preparation. Get prepared for the NCIE-SAN ONTAP exam (NS0-508).
- 1279-1—NCHC Administrator Certification Preparation. Get prepared for the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud (NCHC) Administrator exam (NS0-300).
Get More Information
Are you ready to make the most of your time at NetApp Insight? Learn how to use the Session Scheduler and view technical descriptions and session information in the Event Catalog and Schedule Builder Overview. We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
Take full advantage of what NetApp Insight has to offer. Let the excitement at NetApp Insight inspire you to unleash your creativity and build distinctly new solutions and services that modernize your customers’ IT architecture.