We might have to stay 6 feet apart from each other these days, but that has not stopped NetApp and Red Hat from working together as closely as ever. Over the years, we have empowered you to build robust private clouds that scale to meet enterprise needs. We’ve also enabled you to deploy elegant solutions for managing container-based modern application development. The collaboration continues, and we couldn’t be more excited about the current projects we are working on.
It’s April, which means Red Hat Summit 2020 is rapidly approaching. Like many other conferences, Red Hat Summit has been reinvented as the Red Hat Summit 2020 Virtual Experience. The theme is “From here, anywhere.” We love this theme because it embraces the fact that we are all working from home—“from here”—and we’re still able to be part of a global event, networking with our colleagues around the world—“anywhere.” We have activities planned that showcase our joint success and future strategies. NetApp and Red Hat, everywhere.
- NetApp® Tech OnTap® Podcast. On Friday, April 24, leaders from NetApp and Red Hat will join the Tech OnTap Podcast to talk about the rich history of our partnership with a look at what the future holds. We will explore the ways in which e develop powerful tools to help you tackle your biggest challenges while continuing to expand your choices for Kubernetes deployments.
- NetApp Master Class: Special Partner Edition with Red Hat. On Tuesday, May 19, engineers from NetApp and Red Hat will lead a technical deep dive that demonstrates how Red Hat Virtualization (RHV), Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.4, and NetApp HCI provide unique value with Linux and containers.
How can I join in on all the fun, you ask?
- Listen to the Tech OnTap Podcast on April 24.
- Attend Red Hat Summit on April 28–29.
- Attend our joint webinar on May 19 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time/12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
As always, reach out to us at any time. NetApp and Red Hat are here to help you, everywhere.