When it comes to awesome cities, Vancouver sits atop the list. From the breathtaking snowcapped coastal mountains to the scenic inlets and bays, Vancouver presents an artist’s palette for a vibrant city. With a rich diversity of cultures, foods and experiences you will not be bored by what Vancouver has to offer.
But that’s just a side note, because the 17th OpenStack Summit will be taking place in Vancouver from May 21st – May 24th. So not only can you enjoy an awesome city, but you can also check out the latest cool stuff happening in cloud computing!
When it comes to building hybrid and private clouds, OpenStack is a significant force in the industry. According to a recent study completed by 451 Research, the overall market for OpenStack-based solutions will exceed $6 billion by 2021. While OpenStack is a key foundational component for public and private clouds, it is increasingly becoming an important platform for application containers, DevOps, big data applications, machine learning and edge computing.
NetApp is a pioneering leader when it comes to OpenStack. We led the efforts to deliver block, file, and object storage solutions that work seamlessly with OpenStack. As OpenStack matures, we help customers across a broad spectrum of use cases understand how to architect solutions to meet their needs, including:
- Telecommunications companies looking to architect their next-generation networks using OpenStack.
- Service providers optimizing service delivery and operations.
- Major retailers transforming infrastructure to support their increasingly competitive business.
- And many more!
We will be in booth B2 in the OpenStack Summit Marketplace Expo Hall at Vancouver Convention Center West, so come check us out! Look for our breakout sessions on Tuesday afternoon, May 22nd where we will be presenting alongside some of our leading customers who are doing exciting things with OpenStack.
You don’t want to miss these sessions:
- Running Stateful Applications in Containers with K8S Persistent Volumes and StatefulSets
- Cinder Thin Provisioning: A comprehensive guide
- The multi-release, multi-project road to volume multi-attach
- OpenStack with IPv6: Now you can!
- OpenStack Manila, File-share as a Service: Use-cases and Demos
We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!