This week on the podcast, we continue our quarterly security series with some updates about Insight 2019, what’s new in security since the summer and some in-depth discussion about NetApp ONTAP’s Secure Purge Feature.
Featured in this week’s podcast:
- Juan Mojica, Senior Manager – Product Management
- Ankur Acharya, Product Manager
- Matt Trudewind, TME
- Dan Tulledge, TME
As mentioned in the podcast, here are a few reference links you can learn from:
- Protecting Your Data: Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) with NetApp ONTAP
- Handling Data Spills with NetApp Secure Purge
- Network Vulnerability Scanner indicates ONTAP as a FreeBSD system
- Security Hardening Guide for NetApp ONTAP 9
- Secure Purge Blog
- Achieve a Data-Centric Approach to Zero Trust with NetApp ONTAP
Recommended INSIGHT 2019 Sessions:
- 1346-2 – ONTAP Hardening: Secure Your Data Against Today’s Threat Landscape
- 1347-2 – Applying a Zero Trust Architecture to Your Organization’s Security with NetApp
- 1348-2 – Deploying a Secure Hybrid Cloud Environment: Harness the Power of the Cloud Securely
- 1350-2 – Addressing Ransomware in 2019
- 3006-1 – Data Caretakers: Governance for Data Driven Organizations
If you are new to the podcast, tune into any of our previous episodes to see what you may have missed. You can find Tech ONTAP Podcast episodes on the NetApp Communities. You can also find some of the more recent Tech ONTAP episodes on YouTube. You can also like us on Facebook.
Each week, the Tech ONTAP Podcast discusses all-things NetApp, interviews subject-matter experts, and provides insights into the storage industry. Follow Justin Parisi on Twitter. Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud, iTunes, or sign-up to receive the Tech OnTap newsletter.