This week on the podcast, the NetApp A-Team joins us to discuss their experiences at the annual ETL meeting at NetApp HQ. Find out what stuff stood out the most to them, what trends they’re seeing and who their favorite speakers were!
Featured in this episode…
- Dan Isaacs, NetApp (@danisaacs)
East Coast session:
- Jason Benedicic, Independent Consultant (@jabenedicic)
- Ruairi McBride, Arrow (@mcbride_ruairi)
- Mike Palic, Sr. Storage Engineer, Meridian IT (@SpindleNinja)
West Coast session:
- Chris Olsen, Solutions Architect, Los Alamos National Labs (@colsenNM)
- John Woodall, iArchive (@jswoodall)
- Ryan Beaty, Red8 (@RyanONTAP)
- Becky Elliott, Ironbrick (@beckylelliott)
- Sam Moulton, NetApp (@SamMoulton)
Each week, the Tech ONTAP Podcast discusses all-things NetApp, interviews subject-matter experts, and provides insights into the storage industry. Follow the host on Twitter: Justin Parisi. Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud, Stitcher, iTunes, or YouTube, or like us on Facebook.