This week on the podcast, we break down NetApp Insight 2018 with a plethora of special guests. Listen as we discuss what sessions you should check out, what’s going on at Insight Central and what’s new about this year’s show. We spoke with:
- NetApp SVP & CMO Jean English
- Global Marketing Director Katie Angeledis
- Marketing VP James Whitemore
- Systems Engineer Programs Manager Jim Coleman
- Insight Program Manager Rana Farhat
- Event Program Manager Melissa Hara
- Sr. Influence Program Manager and A-Team lead Sam Moulton
- NetApp A-Team members Glenn Dekhayser of Red8, Scott Gelb of EVT Corp and Paul Stringfellow of Gardner Systems
The NetApp A-Team Birds of a Feather sessions are:
- 3107-2 – BOF: Ask the A-Team – Diversifying your Data with the Data Fabric
- 3108-2 – BOF: Ask the A-Team – How NetApp is Redefining the Next Generation Data Centre
Register for NetApp Insight & start building your schedule today!
Each week, the Tech ONTAP Podcast discusses all-things NetApp, interviews subject-matter experts, and provides insights into the storage industry. Follow the host on Twitter: Justin Parisi. Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud, Stitcher, iTunes, or YouTube, or like us on Facebook.