This week on the podcast, we talk to NetApp’s Cloud Native Technical Director Matt Baldwin and TME Ariel Jatib about NetApp Kubernetes Service (NKS – formerly Stackpoint.io) and cover what it is, why you’d want to use it and where it fits. We also brought in Andrew Grimes to give his perspective as a new NKS user.
For more information on NetApp Kubernetes Service, see the following resources:
- The NetApp Kubernetes Service YouTube Channel
- Tech ONTAP Podcast: Cloud Data Services with Nick Howell
- Tech ONTAP Podcast: Trident and Kubernetes
- Tech ONTAP Podcast: Developer Advocacy and Kubernetes
- Overview and Demo of NetApp Kubernetes Service (NKS)
- Deploy a Production-Ready Kubernetes Cluster in Only 3 Clicks
Also, you may have heard Andy Grimes mention pets and cattle. For more on that, see the following resources:
- Matt Watt’s Blog: Pets, Cattle, Insects and the Fabric of Life
- Tech ONTAP Podcast: Cattle, Pets and the Hive Mentality in Tech with Matt Watts
Each week, the Tech ONTAP Podcast discusses all-things NetApp, interviews subject-matter experts, and provides insights into the storage industry. Follow the host on Twitter: Justin Parisi. Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud, Stitcher, iTunes, or YouTube, or like us on Facebook.