This week on the podcast, ONTAP 9.4 is here! I managed to snag ONTAP Senior Vice President Octavian Tanase and ONTAP Chief Evangelist Jeff Baxter to discuss what went into some of the decisions we made regarding the new feature payload, the future vision for ONTAP and what new stuff you can expect in this release.
Check out these videos for some lightboard action on new ONTAP 9.4 stuff:
- What’s New in ONTAP 9.4
- Cloud Tiering with FabricPool in ONTAP 9.4
- NetApp AFF A800 All-Flash Array
- What are NVMe and SCM?
- NetApp ONTAP Data Management Software
- NetApp Cloud Volumes for Google Cloud
Follow the links below to learn more about this week’s release:
- Introducing Cloud Volumes for Google Cloud Platform
- StorageGRID 11.1 & NetApp HCI: The Perfect One-Two Punch for Scaling Your Environment
- The Future is Here: AI-Ready, Cloud Connected, NVMe All-Flash Storage
- ONTAP 9.4 with First-to-Market NVMe/FC Support
Each week, the Tech ONTAP Podcast discusses all-things NetApp, interviews subject-matter experts, and provides insights into the storage industry. Follow the hosts on Twitter: Justin Parisi and Andrew Sullivan. Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud, Stitcher, iTunes, or YouTube, or like us on Facebook.