In our industry, things constantly change. Innovation and the resulting technological progress create new markets and demand. NetApp aims to empower partners like you to take advantage of these new opportunities so that you can enhance your brand and can expand your customer base through the benefits.
During the past fiscal year, we have focused on enhancing the NetApp Unified Partner Program with new and improved tools and resources and with ongoing investments. To help you succeed and grow, our program offers resources to increase productivity and to reduce costs, and it provides education and enablement.
And to help you get off to a fast start for the new fiscal year, we are announcing several exciting updates to the Unified Partner Program for FY’19, including:
- Partner Connect. This new experience showcases you and other NetApp partners on netapp.com. Customers can easily search for partners by technology solution, by business capability, by country, and by partner type.
- New business capability. Business capabilities highlight your expertise and experience in multiple areas, including services, cloud offerings, industry solutions, and more. Our new Software-Defined Storage (SDS) business capability recognizes partners who focus on NetApp® ONTAP® Select, which runs on third-party hardware platforms.
- Partner Hub. After it’s launched in June, this enhanced, persona-based partner UI platform on the Field Portal will make it easier for you to find content based on your role. It will feature an Integrated Partner Toolkit and will automate communication to specific partner segments or types. It will be able to push time-sensitive information, updates, and alerts within 24 hours.
- New look and feel for the Market Development Funds (MDF) tool. The updated MDF tool offers streamlined navigation and a more user-friendly interface, along with improved overall performance. It also includes embedded training materials for new users.
- Updated sales, enablement, and marketing resources. Coming later in Q1, the inaugural Partner Toolkit will be available on the new Partner Hub. The first kit, Accelerate Workloads & Analytics, will include new competitive content, sales tools, demand-generation tools, and links to enablement resources. We are also updating the NetApp selling story and content that is specifically for partners. This content includes a refreshed “Why NetApp for Partners” presentation, the profitability story, proof points, and use-case information.
- Partner Academy. NetApp Partner Academy brings the partner ecosystem together for an engaging day of sales and technical enablement. We encourage you to discover the new series of events and to join a Partner Academy event in a city near you.
- An easy way to explore our APIs. DevNet, NetApp’s developer network, brings together all our APIs for developers, partners, and customers to explore, learn about, build, and integrate with NetApp solutions, including NetApp ONTAP, SolidFire®, SANtricity®, and StorageGRID®
And those updates are just the beginning. Look for additional exciting program updates in July.
Are you making full use of the NetApp Unified Partner Program to be empowered, to grow, and to succeed? Download the updated Program Guide for your region (login required) and learn how you can drive even more business with NetApp.