San Francisco in spring—what a great time to visit the city by the bay. You can ride a cable car, catch an SF Giants game, or just take a long walk on the beach. This spring is also a great time to join tens of thousands of like-minded cloud folk at Google Cloud Next 2019, taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 9–11, 2019.
I hope to see you there, because this event is an invaluable opportunity to gain practical insights and hear success stories from IT professionals and executives who are facing challenges similar to yours. This event will be particularly helpful for cloud architects, application owners, site reliability engineers, developers, data scientists, and many others. And if you’re interested in Kubernetes, Kubernetes Application Lifecycle Management, persistent file storage in the cloud, NAS as a service, cloud infrastructure monitoring, or speeding up your move to the cloud, then you should come to the NetApp cloud booth #1135 in the Moscone Center South Hall to learn about the latest innovative cloud data services from NetApp and Google Cloud.
If you’re attending Google Cloud Next 2019, you don’t want to miss seeing the portfolio of Google Cloud and NetApp jointly engineered solutions for all your Google Cloud workloads—primary, analytics, and Kubernetes .
The top five among the many reasons to check out NetApp at Google Next 2019:
- Attend our breakout session Cloud Native Application Development, Delivery & Persistent Storage and hear NetApp Cloud experts discuss three major topics in this technical, interactive session around application development, delivery and persistent storage in cloud native environments.
- Attend the NetApp Happy Hour
- When: Wednesday April 10th | 4PM – 6PM
- Where: The Pink Elephant (4 min walk from Convention Center)
- Who: 100 Customers and Partners
- What: Craft Beers and Gastropub apps
- Come to the booth see a demo of the NetApp® Kubernetes Service and find out how the service enables applications that are provisioned and managed by using Kubernetes to consume persistent storage resources on demand.
- Learn how to speed up your move to the cloud with NetApp Cloud Volumes Service for Google Cloud Platform, a fast, reliable, enterprise storage service for Google Cloud with no refactoring required. We will have Cloud experts on site to help you get started. The 1st 5 Companies that activate the service on site will receive a really cool co-branded jacket.
- Check out NetApp Cloud Insights, a hybrid cloud infrastructure monitoring service that offers real-time visibility and cost optimization across your entire application infrastructure.
We look forward to welcoming you to Google Cloud Next 2019 to share our vision. The features and benefits offered by the partnership between NetApp and Google Cloud are numerous, but the biggest one is that we share a desire to change the world with data – a goal we think will be a powerful force for good in the world.
Finally, if you can’t wait, why not experience the outstanding performance and simplicity of NetApp Cloud Data Services for yourself. For more information about Cloud Volumes Service, along with details of our other cloud-native services, go to cloud.netapp.com