Our final show for 2017 is upon us, and we’re packing for Austin, Texas to attend KubeCon + CloudNativeCon from December 6 to December 8. This show will be the largest yet for Kubernetes and as a Gold Sponsor, NetApp will showcase its portfolio and plug-ins that enable container technology to be more persistent, secure, and scalable to support growing storage demands.
At the show, you will hear a lot about Trident, our plug-in for Kubernetes that simplifies storage persistence. As a trusted provisioner and orchestrator for storage, Trident efficiently delivers the tools that enterprises need, at scale, to consume resources on demand.
Come and visit us in booth #G5 to learn more and see some demos.
And here are more ways for you to engage at KubeCon:
- Attend our lightning talk Watch This! on Tuesday, December 5, at 6p.m. with Jonathan Rippy in Ballroom A, Level 1. Jonathan will demonstrate how to run Kubernetes on his LG Urbane Smart Watch. Yes, a watch!
- Join us for Providing Containerized Cinder Services to Baremetal Kubernetes Clusters, with NetApp’s John Griffith and with Red Hat’s Huamin Chen. This informative session is on Friday, December 8, at 2:45 p.m. in Meeting Room 6AB, Level 3.
- Schedule time with our NetApp experts to learn how you can simiplify storage persistence with our Trident and with the NetApp® Docker Volume Plug-ins.
- Stop by booth #G5 to learn more about how NetApp integrates with ecosystem partners like Docker, Rancher, Mesosphere, and OpenShift. You can also pick up the latest NetApp SolidFire® socks and stickers to bedazzle your laptop.
- Are you a winner? Of course you are! Come by the NetApp booth at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 7, when we will choose our two winners of our LG SmartWatches. Yes, the very same type that we demonstrate running Kubernetes!
- Follow us on Twitter (@NetApp, @SolidFire, @NetAppInsight, and@NetAppPub) for full event coverage, and make sure to tag us in your photos on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Join our Slack team, and let us know what you will publish at thePub, NetApp’s developer and open-source community.
We will see you next week in Austin!