Join us for the largest global business technology event, hosted by SAP and ASUG. Why should you attend? Because data is at the heart of SAP HANA. As organizations leverage data to make better business decisions, they can speed results and reduce risk with an enterprise-class data foundation that is designed for efficiency, optimized to protect and created to embrace future opportunities.
In fact, here are three reasons why you should attend SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida, from June 5 to 7, and be sure to visit NetApp in booth #108.
Participate in Fun Events to Meet with NetApp Experts and Your Peers
There’s a lot of great activities planned for the week of SAPPHIRE NOW. On Monday, June 4th, we’re kicking off the week with the SAP Global Partner Summit, as well as a Top Golf Customer Appreciation Event with NetApp, Cisco and CenturyLink. We’re also partnering with our friends at Fujitsu and SUSE for a SAKE Tasting Customer Event on Tuesday, June 5th, from 7:30 – 9:30 pm. Then on Wednesday, June 6th, we’re hosting a network event and block party with KPIT and Cisco at Universal Studios, which will go from 7:30 – 11:30 pm. Finally, on Thursday, June 7th, we’re hosting an Appreciation Cocktail event from 3:00 – 4:30 pm at the NetApp booth!
Learn How to Get to Results Faster, Simply Operations and Future Proof without Risk
Are you still building out your schedule for the week? Here’s a list of NetApp sessions that you won’t want to miss:
- “NetApp: Cloud Surround to Anchor the Core” on Tuesday, June 5 at 1:30 pm in BA300.
- “Join the Customer Experience Revolution” on Wednesday, June 6 at 1:30 pm in the Best-Run Theater.
- “NetApp’s Transformation Journey with SAP Hybris Cloud” for Customer on Wednesday, June 6 at 11:00 am in S330F.
- “Accelerate Running SAP HANA in a Hybrid Cloud built on NetApp Data Fabric” on Wednesday, June 6 at 1:15pm in Cisco’s booth #550
- “NetApp Ascend Program – Replacing Sales Force Automation System in Six Months” on Thursday, June 7 at 2 pm.
- “Running SAP HANA in a Hybrid Cloud with NetApp Data Fabric” on Thursday, June 7 at 2:30 pm in BA300.
Can’t attend SAPPHIRE NOW in person this year? Our friends at SiliconANGLE will be bringing theCube to Orlando and be broadcasting exclusively from the NetApp booth on June 5th and 6th.
Find Out How to Complete Your SAP Projects in Less Time with Less Resources, and Lower Delivery Risk
At our booth, we’ll have a few exciting and interactive demos that you can participate in. At booth #108, we’ll be showcasing a demo of how you can run SAP HANA in a hybrid cloud with the help of NetApp Data Fabric. We’ll also be showcasing how IoT solutions really work with the help of Coffee 4.0.
Don’t miss this informative and fun event. Register today for SAPPHIRE NOW, but If you can’t wait until the event to find out more about how NetApp can help you unleash the power of your data, go to www.netapp.com/sap.